Working with Highland TSI, and with Scottish Government financial support, we are running a pilot providing access to FREE e-Learning for managers, employees and volunteers who are running a local voluntary sector group or organisation, charity or social enterprise company on Lewis, Harris, Uist or Barra.
E-Learning is intuitive and easy to use with relevant and essential modules covering key topics such as compliance, workplace development, finance, IT skills, communication, wellbeing, volunteer management and self-management.
As part of the pilot you would receive one year’s free access to all of the training available! You can download the course catalogue HERE
To set up YOUR on-line learning account:-
- Email your local TSI Partner:-
Voluntary Action Barra & Vatersay – email@example.com (10 licenses available)
Uist Council of Voluntary Organisations – firstname.lastname@example.org (10 licenses available)
Volunteering Hebrides & OHSEP– email@example.com (20 licenses available)
Volunteer Centre Western Isles – firstname.lastname@example.org (20 licenses available)
- We will need to know: your Full Name: Email Address: Name of your Organisation: if you are a Volunteer, Employee or Manager and your Manager’s email address.
- Our online training allows to you to quickly see who has completed courses, set deadlines and create reports.
- As a manager it is easy to find out how many users need to finish a module, their score percentage and much more.
- Please note that it will take 7-10 days to set up your account.
Once you have registered, click on the box below to login and access your account.
Access the eLearning HERE
At the end of the pilot, there will be an annual charge for each license.
Currently, these cost £14 each, for one year. We believe that this still offers great value for money given that there are over 40 courses to choose from!
Why not sign up to-day?