Image Slide 2
Image Slide 1
We support social enterprise to grow and develop.
TSI Western Isles ensures social enterprises in the Western Isles have access to effective support services and are empowered to meet the needs of the community.
- Provide information for local Third Sector organisations to access contract and business opportunities
- Give help to set up appropriate structures for social enterprise
- Signpost to other support services and financing. Including local services and those funded by the Scottish Government nationally
- Enable provision of business advice
- Communicate what social enterprise is and promote its value to our communities
- Encourage and support other organisations to be more enterprising
- Network with the private sector to create value and understanding
- Support increased use of social enterprises by the public sector/public
- Provide networking opportunities to share good practice and encourage joint commissioning
Scotland’s Social Enterprise Strategy 2016 -2026
The Scottish Government has jointly developed a ten-year, national social enterprise strategy with the social enterprise sector, which sets out shared ambitions for social enterprise in Scotland, and provides a framework for action over the next decade. The full strategy document can be downloaded here.